Introducing shooters to U.S.P.S.A. The class portion will be Sunday morning at 9am while the morning squads shoot. Topics covered during the discussion portion would include the rules, divisions, classification, gear, match structure and more. We will give you an opportunity to watch the morning squads shoot. During this time we can answer any questions you might have about the stages or match and go over gear placement. Then in the afternoon session we will squad up and start the match.
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: Students must provide the following equipment for attendance at the course:
- Handgun – Semi-automatics 9mm(minimum), .40, .45 caliber. Revolvers-double action .38 special or larger.
- Ammunition – 250 to 300 rounds of factory loaded practice/target ammunition.
- Magazines – minimum of 4 magazines, five preferred. Students with firearms that have a magazine capacity of less than ten rounds may want to have five or six magazines. Revolver shooters need to bring speed loaders or moon clips.
- Magazine Pouch – single or double ( have enough to hold at least 4 magazine)
- Revolver speed loader pouches or moon clip holder
- Holster – strong side hip holster that covers the trigger and trigger guard and allows easy re-holstering. NO cross draw rigs are allowed.
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Baseball cap or other brimmed hat
* Lastly, it will be fun!
If you have any questions about the class please email Info@GravitasTactical.com
Class is $80 dollars and your match fee is included.
Registration Gravitas Tactical Intro to USPSA